Dominica Citizenship By Investment
Visa Free Countries
Time to Citizenship
Total Area/ Population
Visa Free Countries
in this Article you will get known about this subjects:ShowHide
- Dominica Citizenship By Investment
- Dominica citizenship by investment History
- Fusce lobortis porttitor purus vel ultrices
- Requirements to Obtain Dominica Citizenship
- Benefits of Obtaining Dominica Citizenship
- Investment Options in Dominica
Dominica citizenship by investment History
Dominica's Citizenship by Investment program, which introduced in 1993, has made this program one of the longest-running economic citizenship programs in the world. The Citizenship by Investment Unit (CBIU) is a government authority that handles all matters relating to citizenship by investment in the Commonwealth of Dominica. The citizenship program through investment is regulated in the published regulations based on Article 101 of the Constitution and Articles 8 and 20 (1) of the Citizenship Law.
Fusce lobortis porttitor purus vel ultrices
Duis dignissim mi ut laoreet mollis. Nunc id tellus finibus, eleifend mi vel, maximus justo. Maecenas mi tortor, pellentesque a aliquam ut, fringilla eleifend lectus. Maecenas ultrices tellus sit amet sem placerat tempor. Maecenas eget arcu venenatis.
Requirements to Obtain Dominica Citizenship
In contrast to all the mentioned benefits provided by this country, the applicant must also meet certain conditions to receive this citizenship and passport and bring his family with him. These conditions include:
- No criminal record
- At least 18 years old
- Having perfect health
- Minimum knowledge of English
- Investing the prescribed capital at the disposal of the Government of Dominica
Benefits of Obtaining Dominica Citizenship
Obtaining citizenship of this country through investment has many benefits that you will learn about later. These benefits include:
Obtaining irrevocable citizenship and passport
Immediate access to 120+ countries, including the Schengen area and Europe, England, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Turkey
including dependent parents/grandmothers and grandfathers over 55 years old
No wealth, gift, inheritance, foreign income, or capital gains taxes
No need for a physical residence
Including dependent children up to 30 years old
No minimum education required
No management experience required
No tax for non-residents
Recognition of dual citizenship
The applicant for citizenship through investment in Dominica can also bring family members with them. Their wife and children can work and study in this country and travel freely to many countries. People who can accompany the investor as a family include the following:
- Spouse of the main applicant
- Children under 18 years of age of the main applicant or their spouse
- The child of the main applicant or his/her spouse between 18 and 30 years of age who attends a recognized higher education institution full-time after their eighteenth birthday and is fully supported by the main applicant.
- The unmarried daughter of the main applicant who is up to 30 years old and lives with the main applicant and is fully supported by him.
- The child of the main applicant or the spouse of the main applicant who is over 18 years old and has physical or mental problems and is under the full support of the main applicant.
- Parents or grandparents of the main applicant or their spouse who are over 55 years old and are fully supported by the main applicant.
- If a parent or grandparent is 55 years old, but their spouse is less than 55 years old, both the parent or grandparent and the spouse of that parent or grandparent will be eligible dependents.
- "Child" means the biological or legal child of the main applicant or spouse of the main applicant.
Investment Options in Dominica
There are two options for obtaining citizenship through investment in Dominica. Through both of these options, you can provide citizenship and a passport for yourself and your family. Investment methods include the following:
Donation to the Economic Diversification Fund (EDF) of at least 100,000 USD for one applicant, and depending on the number of dependents, the application amount will increase. If the applicant applies for citizenship alone, they must invest $100,000. For families seeking second citizenship, the amounts required are listed below.
|Amount of Investment|
|Main applicant||100,000 USD|
|Main Applicant and Spouse||175,000 USD|
|Main applicant, spouse and 2 children up to 18||200,000 USD|
|Each Additional Dependent||25,000 USD|
Investing in Real Estate
To qualify for Dominica citizenship under the real estate investment option, an applicant must purchase an Authorized real estate with a minimum value of $200,000. The following government fees apply to the main applicant and any dependents:
|Minimum Investment||200,000 USD|
Government fees (for real estate applications only)
|Main applicant||25,000 USD|
|Main Applicant and Spouse||35,000 USD|
|Family of four||35,000 USD|
|Family of six||50,000 USD|
- 25,000 USD per dependent
- 35,000 USD for a family of up to four people, including the main applicant and up to three dependents
- 50,000 USD for a family of up to six people including the main applicant and up to five dependents
Steps to obtain citizenship through investment
In the first step, before the applicant invests, our team checks a copy of the person's passport, before the government has issued the original approval, and provides the approval response within 24 to 48 hours. A down payment is required to open your application. In the next step, you must collect your documents and submit them to the government of Dominica. We will help you in this process.
In the next step, your request will be submitted to the government along with the expert review report. Then the government makes its decision about granting citizenship and then you are invited to pay the fees. In the last step, the citizenship certificate and passport will be issued in your name and after that, you have to pay the remaining fees.