Residence Permit For The Foreign Journalists Who Are Assigned In Turkey Holding Of Press Cards | HausBiz

Residence permit for the foreign journalists who are assigned in Turkey holding of press cards

Residence permit applications of these individuals will be accepted without a request for an additional letter if they submit their press cards and “Short-Term Residence Permits” will be issued for them as per Article 31 of the Law No. 6458.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.