Foreign Students’ Residence Permits Arriving Via EU Education Or Youth Programs | HausBiz

Foreign students’ residence permits arriving via EU education or youth programs

Residence permit for foreign student coming from EU education program, internship or youth program

Residence permits are granted to the foreigners regardless of their visa types if they arrive in Turkey via EU education or youth programs. In line with the content of the program, “student residence permits” may be issued for those who will attend an education program or an internship at a university and “short-term” residence permits may be issued for others. Documents or information showing income will not be requested from the students arriving in the country for above-mentioned purposes.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.