There are certain rules to be filled along with the resident permit applications to apply residency permit Turkey for Children who were born in Turkey:
- Depending upon the date of parent’s residence permit a birth certificate entitling the child to stay in Turkey for the period of six months.
- If the parent’s residence permit is less than six months the child stay may also effect from the date of parent’s residence permit
- The residency permit Turkey for children who have the right to stay due to the birth certificate, they should apply or required to receive the residence permit for children’s situation within six months.
- Without a residency permit Turkey for Children who were born in Turkey the birth certificate is invalid for exit and visa-free entry into Turkey
- If the resident permit is not applied within the stipulated period the Governorate shall charge a fine of residence fee for staying in Turkey with the birth certificate.