Resident Permit To Foreigners Who Are Under The Age Of 18 | HausBiz

Resident Permit to Foreigners Who are under the age of 18

Resident permit can be applied for foreigners who are under the age of 18 should submit a letter of consent issued by the mother/father living abroad or the legal guardian explainng the bearing of all the expenses by natural or legal person as provided in the letter of consent.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.