- Having a passport or passport substitute document for Turkey visa application which has period at least 60 days longer than the requested visa period (This provision shall apply from the date of 01.01.2015).
- Not having one of the diseases with epidemic potential that is defined in the Regulation of Health of the World Health Organization and classified as a threat to public health.
- To have a valid health insurance that is covering the period staying in Turkey for Turkey visa application.
- To have adequate and regular financial possibility during the time of stay.
- Justification purposes of introduction to Turkey, passing through Turkey or to base your stay in Turkey.
- Visa is not issued to those who didn’t pay the penalties for the previous residence permit or visa violations or liabilities arising from other laws.
Visa to turkey | Will the visas issued at border crossings (visa stamp) last on April 11, 2014?
In accordance with the Law on Foreigners and International Protection, visa to turkey banderol / stamp visa application on our border crossings is expected to be the ended as of April 11, 2014. However, visa to turkey during the transition period,the current application will continue for some time including the 2014 tourist season.