Which Address Should Be Applied For The Foreigners Who Come To Our Country For Yacht Tourism And Wish To Obtain Residence Permit? | HausBiz

Which address should be applied for the foreigners who come to our country for yacht tourism and wish to obtain residence permit?

The ports or marinas where the yachts are anchored are accepted as residence address during residence permit procedures for the foreigners who want to stay in the yacht rather than a residence address such as a house, a hotel or a hostel. Residence permit documents are sent to these addresses.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.